What's Your Identity Theft Risk?
Did you ever know some of the top ways you're
making yourself vulnerable to identity theft?
Not sure? Ask yourself some of these key questions:
1) Do you carry your Social Security card in your
2) Do you have my SSN or driver's license number
printed on your personal checks?
3) Do you carry your insurance card in your wallet
containing either your SSN or your spouse's as the ID
4) Do you not shred bank and credit card statements
before throwing them in the trash because you do not
believe people would root around your garbage cans?
5) Ordered a copy of your credit report within the
past 24 months?